- C101 GHG Accounting
- C102 Organizational GHG Management
- C103 GHG Accounting and Verification
- C104 GHG Offset Projects
- C105 GHG Accounting for Forest Inventories and Projects
- C106 Carbon Markets and Accounting
- C201 Advanced GHG Accounting
- C204 Advanced GHG Offset Projects
- D301 GHG Verification and Advanced GHG Accounting
- D302 GHG Offset Projects and GHG Accounting
- D303 GHG Offset Projects and Advanced GHG Accounting
- T401 GHG Offset Projects and GHG Accounting and GHG Verification
- T402 GHG Offset Projects and Advanced GHG Accounting and GHG Verification
Click here for more program details.
GHGMI has partnered with the New York Institute of Technology’s Extended Education Program to offer a new certificate program.
The Certificate in Carbon Markets and Accounting (C106) consists of the following courses:
Click here for more details on these courses.
This certificate is for those interested in a through introduction to carbon markets and GHG accounting as well as the key standards and best practices in this area.
No special technical skills are necessary, although some understanding of climate change is beneficial. Upon completion you will be prepared to actively engage in greenhouse gas management and markets.
Engineers, architects and other professionals receive CEU’s (Continuing Education Units) or PDH’s (Professional Development Hours).
The tuition for the Certificate of Training in Carbon Markets and Accounting is US$2,700. This includes the tuition for all three courses and all of the associated proficiency exams. The program represents a savings of 20% if the courses were enrolled in separately.
Courses may be taken individually and need not be taken sequentially, but all three courses must be taken for the full certificate. Payments for individual courses may be applied to cost of full Certificate program by contacting the Registrar. Click below to register for individual courses and proficiency exams.
Scholarships are available to eligible learners with limited means. Are you eligible for financial aid?
About NYIT’s Extended Education Program
NYIT is a global institution of higher education with 14,000 students on campuses in North America, China, the Middle East, and online.