Webinar: Tools and Concepts to Manage Climate Risks in Global Supply Chains
Global shifts like population growth, natural resource constraints and extreme weather are creating new challenges for corporations with global supply chains, causing disruptions, delays and cost increases. Sustainability and risk management professionals will play a crucial role in identifying, quantifying and mitigating risks arising from hazards like coastal storms, droughts, fires and floods.
The webinar provides: 1) A practical framework to understand climate change risk, and 2) Quantitative tools to map and assess climate risk in the supply chain arising from global climate change.
View the recorded webinar, by clicking on the image below.
· Michael Gillenwater, Greenhouse Gas Management Institute
· Emilie Mazzacurati, Four Twenty Seven, Inc.
· Jessica Hellmann, Notre Dame Global Adaptation Index
· Chris Erickson, Climate Earth, Inc.
· Impacts of climate change on business and supply chains
· Corporate climate risk management and adaptation
· Modeling the supply chain
· Country climate risk index
· Commodity exposure to climate change