The Institute offers onsite carbon management training for individuals and organizations looking for a more interactive and customized educational experience. Workshop attendees also experience greater information sharing and professional networking opportunities. Workshop topics range from:
- Organizational GHG Inventories (i.e. Corporate Carbon Footprinting)
- GHG Mitigation and Management
- GHG Verification & Auditing
- GHG Project-Level Accounting (i.e. Carbon Offsets, GHG technology projects)
- GHG Accounting for Energy Efficiency Projects
- Gas Flaring and Methane Management
If you’re interested in virtual or onsite workshops for your organization to improve your carbon management competencies, email our Registrar Office.
If you want to attend an upcoming public workshop, please see the list of workshops below, and email our Registrar for registration information.
Improving Company Performance Through Best Practices in Greenhouse Gas Measurement, Reporting and Verification (MRV)
5 Days Intensive Workshop (4 hours per day)
Online (real-time) Delivery, 18th-22nd January 2021
Training hours: 9am-1pm Singapore (GMT+8) | 5pm-9pm Seattle (GMT-8)
Instructor: Olia Glade