Webinar: Online Graduate Certificate in GHG Management
Watch this webinar on the George Washington University Graduate Certificate in Greenhouse Gas Management. In this short 30-minute webinar, Michael Gillenwater (GHG Management Institute), Rachael Jonassen (George Washington University), and Mark Trexler (The Climatographers) provide an overview of the program and explain the courses being offered this Fall.
This accredited certificate program can be taken online from any location in the world. Courses can be applied towards a full Master’s Degree in Engineering Management and Systems Engineering at the George Washington University.
Already enrolled in a graduate program? Courses are transferable.
Topics covered in the graduate certificate program include:
- GHG management in the context of the challenges posed by climate change
- Fundamental concepts of GHG accounting
- Methods for estimating GHG emissions, with emphasis on energy-related activities
- Project-level mitigation through energy efficiency and renewable energy
- Mitigation policies and programs, including carbon markets
- GHG management data systems and reporting
- Verifying emissions and emission reductions
the training topics are so practical and it is useful to have the certificate in order to facilitate proper GHG Management and report reliable emission data.
am interested to study at master level in GHG management. When will it be open for 2020/2021 intake
Wonderful to learn of your interest, Gambwe. We will put you in touch with the program’s Director who can follow-up with specific details.
Estoy impresionado con todo lo que ofrecen sobre capacitación referido al GEI
je souhaite suivre ce cours