The Greenhouse Gas Management Institute’s Webinar Series consists of webinars presented by staff, faculty and other notable GHG professionals. The GHG Webinar Series is another valuable tool to assist you in your professional development.
Select webinar series:
- Tools and Concepts to Manage Climate Risks and Global Supply Chains
- Understanding Land Use in the UNFCCC
- Emission Trading Systems (ETS)
- Deep Decarbonization Needs Deep Collaboration
- Introduction to the Assessing Low Carbon Transition (ACT) Initiative
- George Washington University Online Graduate Certificate Program